http://www.one.org + Rock ++ :: + rock music videos

 

   
 

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

:: Suffer well by Depeche Mode



Lyrics

SUFFER WELL
Where were you when I fell from grace - A frozen heart an empty space

Something's changed and It's in you eyes - Please don't speak you'll only lie
I found treasure not where I thought - Peace of mind can't be bought - Still I believe
Just hang on - Suffer well - Sometimes it's hard - It's hard to say
An angel led me when I was blind - I said take me back I've changed my mind - Now I believe
From the blackest room I was torn - You called my name my love was born - So I believe
Just hang on - Suffer well - Sometimes it's hard - So hard to tell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 

  • :: Desecration Smile by Red Hot Chili pepers :: Ly...
  • :: Freak on a leash by Korn MTV Unplugged LyricsSo...
  • :: Tell me baby by Red Hot Chili Pepersla canción ...
  • CRISTAL BALL BY KEANE From carlitostorres.blogspot...
  • ++ Hypnotize by System Of A DownLyricsWhy don't yo...
  • ++ Talk by ColdplayLyrics"Talk"Oh brother I can't,...
  • ++ Is It Any Wonder by Keane++LyricsI always thoug...
  • >>30 Seconds to Mars by The Kill Nominado a mejor ...
  • >>Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day N...
  • Dani California by Red Hot Chili Peppers 7 nomi...
  •